Sunday, November 23, 2008

Retried Pets UNFAIR!

I think retried pets are TOTALLY unfair, because you can't get the pets anymore. I've ALWAYS wanted a cheeky dog, but that was the 1st retried pet. The cheeky dog is really RARE! A lot of webkinz players always wanted a lot of retried pets, but you cant get the pet anymore when they are retried. What's your opinion with retried pets?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jz its madeline and i agree because once i got the last retried frog so it couldn't log on SO UNFAIR!
(maddy)

Eloise said...

If u r retired, and u r already on webkinz, can u still log on & play?

Jessina said...

Hey Eloise, If your account expired, then you can't play. When I say expired, it means it's been a year and you haven't got a new pet. If your pets are retried, you can still play.

Jessina said...

I don't get it Madeline. when I got a retried pet, it still got to be on my account.


CHECK OUT MADELINE'S BLOG ABOUT LIFE IN FOURTH GRADE!!!