In the arcade on Webkinz my favorite game is called POLAR PLUNGE!!! In the game you play as a polar bear and you try and get him to the end of the course!!! The game has changed since I started playing on Webkinz which I am VERY sad about because in my opinion it changed for the worst!!! There used to only be one course but now you have to choose a course and none of them are the old course which was A LOT funner!!! Even though it changed POLAR PLUNGE IS STILL MY FAVORITE GAME ON WEBKINZ!!! And it might not be the fastest game to use to get quick Kinzcash but it's still AMAZINGLY AWSOME!!!
What Do You Think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess I've played the old version of Polar Plunge (which was loads of fun!) After reading this, I have to play the new version!
I agree with you the old polar plunge was way better and more fun !
LIKE DUH! If you have played the old version, you should know it was MUCH better. It was like one of my best games with the old version
Post a Comment