Saturday, November 22, 2008

DON'T ROCK THE BOAT!

Hey Dudes. I'm gonna tell YOU about a part of the tropical vacation. Read Georgia's Post (coming soon) about the vacation. So, there this thing in the vacation called don't rock the boat. They say there is this ghost pirate on the boat ready to haunt someone he hears that is rocking the boat. Sometimes your lucky, sometimes your not. If your lucky, that means you get a little prize on the boat. Also that means the ghost didn't see you or hear you. If your not lucky, you see the ghost and it makes your happy meter go to 0. (My white terrier and manatee have seen the ghost. Also Georgia's porcupine has seen it too) So if your screen says CREAK in ghostly letters, good luck getting your pet's happy up. If that happens to you. I have some tips. You can go to the spa, or you can feed your pet it's favorite food, or you can keep playing your pet's favorite game. If you have some tips, please comment. If you need advice, you can ask, and I'll try to answer. SO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ROCK THE BOAT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have played that but I didn't know the spa was supposed to treat that. You learn something new everyday!