Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why do kids like Webkinz So Much-Answer

  Kids like webkinz so much because it is like an exclusive club- only those who buy the plush toy will be granted access. In fact, it is called an adoption rather than a purchase.
Kids also like webkinz because there are always new webkinz coming out and kids want more and more  and more. That's why kids like webkinz so much!

4 comments:

Georgia said...

Webkinz invented a new thing called a deluxe account which is even more exclusive. You pay like you do on Club Penguin.

Emily said...

Thats cool, Georgia and Lily! The thing is that when you play webkinz SO much you kind of don't play any more and then your webkinz expires so its a waste of money. But play webkinz and don't listen to me! I'm just a lazy fifth grader that doesn't play with her webkinz any more!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear lily I think I can answer that queston. I think they love to have a password and username of there own. And they migh have friends that show off there webkinz and so the one they showed them off to begged the parents to get one...

Savannah Beaufort SC, P.S. where are you from?

alison said...

i love webkinz they are so awesome and cool i love your blog! this makes me want to go on tonight!