One of the reasons that Webkinz pets are more popular than E-store pets is because there's more variety, and even though E-store pets are cute, there are less to choose from.
Image from teadrinker at flickr.com
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is amazing that you know all that stuff but can you say a little bit more about the names of the webkinz.
May I know more about the webkinz so how did you figure out that there were varietys of webkinz so in the future please talk more about the object that you speak of
5 comments:
This is amazing that you know all that stuff but can you say a little bit more about the names of the webkinz.
May I know more about the webkinz so how did you figure out that there were varietys of webkinz so in the future please talk more about the object that you speak of
I love how you showed a picture on the vareity aand ilike webkinz alot.
i love how you showed alot a fcts about webkinz and i love your picture.
i love webkinz to!
Post a Comment