Friday, January 30, 2009
The 1000 kinz cash coin
Hey guys! Do you know What a 1000 kinz cash coin is? I guess not! Well a 1000 kinz cash coin comes when you win a bonus box on webkinz. What is a bonus box? A bonus box is a extra present in your webkinz or lil'kinz welcome present Which you allways get when you adopt your webkinz or lil'kinz.You don't allways get a bonus box though. Some times you get something else. Anyway what do you do with a 1000 kinz cash coin? Here's what you do, you go to the w shop and...GET THE AMOUNT OF KINZ CASH ITS WORTH! Which is...1000 KINZCASH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did that before.
I got that once. It was interesting to see that coin when I adopted my 11th webkinz. P.S. For the kids needing more info, you get it when you get over 10 webkinz.(11.) At first I thought I had to drag it onto the kinzcash counter untl I finally figured out to sell that thing!!
Post a Comment